Learning does not end after high school, college, or even graduate school…it is a lifelong endeavor. Arlington is proud to offer over 300 annual continuing education classes for adults, teens, and children.
All Arlington residents who are 62 years or older can receive a Golden Admiral Card, which entitles Arlington senior citizens to a 10% discount off all Continuing Education courses. This card also allows the holder to attend a variety of Arlington High School concerts, sporting events, and theatrical performances free of charge or at a reduced fee.
Please note the following:
- Classes will not be held: 2/16 - 2/18, 3/23 - 3/31, 5/25 - 5/27.
- Registration is requested one week prior to the start date of classes (unless specified) but registration will be accepted through the first week of class if space is available.
- Early registration is encouraged to ensure placement and to avoid possible cancellation due to insufficient enrollment.
- We do not send confirmations. Simply attend your first class. You will be notified if there is a change.
- Your canceled check is your receipt.
- Refunds will be granted only if class is canceled.
- Classes canceled due to inclement weather will be posted on the Arlington website and announced on radio channels 97.7, 104.7, and 101.5. You may also go to cancellations.com. These classes will be made up at the end of the course.
- High school students are permitted to take any class.
- Middle school students are permitted to take classes providing they are accompanied by a parent/guardian who is also enrolled in the class.
- Courses designed for younger students do not require a parent to take the course, but parents must walk children to and from class.
- All classes (unless specified otherwise) will be held at Arlington High School.
- Smoking is strictly prohibited on school grounds.
- Please be aware that some activities may have unusual risks and it may be necessary for participants to sign a waiver.